Through Living in HARMONY, I offer an array of services. My goal is to ensure that you feel nurtured in the comfort of your home as you settle in with your newest addition.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Physical support with self care as you heal & recover from your childbirth experience
- Emotional Support as you reflect on your childbirth experience and adjust to life with your newborn
- Support and education on breastfeeding, bottle feeding, and pumping
- General newborn care - allowing you to nap, shower, or simply have a moment to yourself
- Education on newborn cues, bonding & attachment, sleep habits, growth and development, diapering, soothing techniques, sleep solutions, and ways to incorporate self-care
- Light household maintenance such as tidying up, washing dishes and folding laundry
- Grocery shopping and other errands
- Preparing healthy snacks and meals
- Assistance with older siblings
- Access to my library of reading materials on topics such as birth, postpartum and parenting
- Providing you with referrals or resources when necessary
To provide clarification and avoid confusion, please know that as a postpartum doula, I do not/will not:
- Diagnose, offer medical advice, or perform medical or clinical procedures
- Provide heavy house cleaning – mopping, cleaning bathrooms, windows, etc.